Milan | Milano
Milan is spectacular. Milan is stylish, business-savvy, modern, and rich in history. I loved every moment in this Italian mecca for fashion, design, culture, mixology, and gastronomy. One of my favorite things to do in Milan is people watch. Whether in the city centre or at a cafe along the Navigli canals, be sure to take a moment to sit and just take in the magic that's happening around you. The city is bustling with fashionistas sporting trends yet (or never) to be seen stateside, ancient cathedrals and churches on every block, grafitti marked stone, secret gardens and courtyards, business women and men looking effortlessly chic, and cobblestone streets for days.
I've rounded up a list of recommendations for places to stay, eat, drink and things to do in Milan.
- Magna Pars Suites Milano | boutique hotel + perfurmery (Navigli)
- Mandarin Oriental Milan | 5-star hotel (Milan Centre)
EAT + DRINK
- Osteria Delbinari | traditional milanese restaurant
- 28 Posti | modern milanese restaurant
- Ristorante Solferino | milanese restaurant
- Bulgari Hotel Bar | hotel bar for cocktails
- Ceresio | 7 | rooftop bar + pool
- Just Cavalli | night club