Suiting is the buzz word for women's fashion this season. You might have caught our styling of pastel colored suits in our Fall Editorial (if not, check it out here)... but with every trend the options start to seem overwhelming. Sarah and I felt the same way when we were shopping, so we are here to make it easy for you.... forget the major fast fashion retailers (for a second) and focus on the small, thoughtful, curated, sustainable brands we are so fortunate to see rising in today's fashion industry. Symbology is our go-to for insanely chic, empowering yet feminine, ethical fashion. It doesn't hurt that the founder of Symbology, Marissa Heyl, is based here in DFW and one of the coolest and most-down to earth fashion designers we know.
We had the pleasure of teaming up with Symbology this Fall to style and wear some of the beautiful and unique pieces from their Winter collection. The suits pictured here are easily our faves.... you might have seen Sarah and I rocking these suits at the recent Edge of Texas cocktail party too ;)
- Style and wear suit pants and blazers as separates
- Yes, wear suits to work!
- Wear suits to cocktail attire events (don't worry, we've done it already!)
- Cropped suit pants are best and most versatile for stilettos, slides, or booties
- Silk is in!
- To dress it down, thrown on a denim jacket over the blazer
- When in doubt, shop sustainably.